Hemp Seed Oil
- Moderate oil production
- Moisturizes and soothes inflammation
- Treats Atopic Dermatitis
- Anti-aging properties
- Helps to maintain the skin's elasticity and leaves it
feeling beautifully soft, smooth and supple.
- Hemp oil is high in Omega acids 3, 6 and 9, which help
to repair the skin's natural barrier and form a “seal” over
its surface, locking in moisture and allowing it to stay
hydrated for longer.
Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera Oil)
- Helps bolster your skin's protective barrier layer, trapping moisture inside and keeping skin supple and hydrated.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties, making it beneficial for irritated, chafed skin. Increases collagen production
- High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make
shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening
- Has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Can condition, tone, and soothe your skin
- Beneficial for dry and dehydrated skin
- Calming effect on skin
- Reduce signs of stress or irritation
- Hydrates the outer layer of the skin
- Improve skin barrier function and skin mechanical
- Provide protection against skin irritants
- Accelerate wound-healing processes
Chinensis Seed Oil)
- Non Comedogenic
- Helps control sebum production
- Helps promote collagen synthesis
Eglanteria Seed Oil)
- Regenerate tissue after surgery
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Improves the appearance of scars
Pink Grapefruit (Citrus
- Reduces effect of free radicals and promotes healthy
- Help clean and clear your skin
- High levels of vitamin C, which promotes collagen
- Alleviates inflammation to heal skin ailments, such as
- Known to help reduce acne, brighten skin, reduce oily
skin, diminish appearance of scars and age spots,
minimize stress and wrinkles
Tocopherol – Natural
Glycine Soja Oil
- Strong regenerative properties and regulates
cornification disorders and is ideal for oily and dry skin
- Rich and moisturizing
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device